Ask Justectus
Big Questions
The Plan
First Page
Generally Speaking
Guest Column
Not Just Kidding
Of This & That...
Random Rants
Straight Talk
The Chartist
Top of Mind
Fund Research
Category Watch
Fund Analysis
House Voice
IPO Analysis
Rating Radar
Stock Research
Stock Advisor
Stock Analyst Choice
Stock Strategy
News & Commentary
Fund News
Book Review
First things...
Fund Manager's View
How I did it
In Rememberance
Income Tax Know How
Mutual Fund Sahi Hai
Omaha Live
Special Report
Tax Saving Alternatives
Using Justectus Online
Words Worth

Ask Justectus

Ask Justectus is our exclusive user-oriented online help center where our analysts answer queries related to investment and personal finance. Here you can read answers to various queries that spans topics including mutual funds, stocks, income tax, insurance, et al.
Mutual fund withdrawals are subject to tax depending on the category of the funds | |
If you are looking to claim a tax deduction under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, you can consider investing in Equity Linked Savings Schemes (ELSSs) | |
A tax payer can claim a tax deduction on premiums paid for a life insurance cover for himself, spouse and children | |
Tax-saving fixed deposits have a lock-in period of five years and they qualify for a tax deduction of up to Rs 1.5 lakh under Section 80C | |
Dhirendra Kumar tells how to invest a huge amount received as lumpsum | |
Dhirendra Kumar tells when you should invest in a sectoral mutual fund scheme | |
Dhirendra Kumar explains why it is important to invest in a systematic manner | |
Dhirendra Kumar tells why it is a good idea to park your emergency corpus in a liquid fund | |
Dhirendra Kumar explains the difference between multicap and dynamic funds | |
Dhirendra Kumar explains the tax treatment of gains from investment in debt mutual fund |
Home | My Portfolio | ELSS | Funds | Live Events | Value Investing | Income | Insurance | Learn | Archive | Ask | | | |